Creamy Noodles & Beef Casserole
Photo adapted from Pioneer Woman Cooks.
1.5 lbground beef
15 oztomato sauce
16 ozcream cheese softened
1 ccottage cheese
1/4 csour cream
1/3 cchopped green onion
How to Make Creamy Noodles & Beef Casserole
- Cook noodles to desired doneness; drain.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Simmer ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Cream the cream cheese, cottage cheese and sour cream together.
- Add chopped green onions.
- Pour over noodles and mix well.
- Layer noodles and ground beef mixture in casserole dish.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.