Creamy Mac & Cheese
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ctricolor rotoni
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
3 ccooked ham, chopped
How to Make Creamy Mac & Cheese
- Bring water to a boil and cook macaroni.
- While macaroni cooks, melt butter over low heat; add flour, whisking until smooth. Cook 1 minute, whisking constantly. Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in cheeses, cook, whisking until cheese melts. Stir in macaroni and hame; spoon into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- *Add 3 cups cooked, broccoli flowerets, if desired.
- **May be frozen. Thaw in refrigerator 24 hours. Bake, covered, at 350 for 30 minutes.