Creamy lemon shrimp pasta
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/2 pounds raw, deveined peeled medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 6 ounces philadelphia cream cheese, cubed, three quarters of an 8 ounce package
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Creamy lemon shrimp pasta
- 1cook pasta in a large pan as directed on package, adding shrimp to the boiling water for the last three minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, heat broth in a large skillet over medium heat. Add cream cheese, lemon zest and juice. Cook, stirring for 3 to 4 minutes or until the cream cheese is melted. Drain the pasta mixture. Add to creamed sauce with Parmesan. Mix well.
- 3Top with mozzarella, cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the mozzarella is melted. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes six servings