CREAMY LASAGNA ROLLUPS
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 jar(s)
- (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 can(s)
- (14 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) philadelphia italian herb cooking creme
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) kraft shredded italian five cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
- cooked lasagna noodles
How to Make CREAMY LASAGNA ROLLUPS
- 1Brown the meat with garlic in a large skillet; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan; set aside. Combine eggs, cooking creme, shredded cheese and parsley.
- 2Spread half the meat sauce onto the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Spread each noodle with 3 Tbsp. cheese mixture. Roll up and place, seam-sides down, over the sauce in dish.
- 4Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan. Cover. Bake in a preheated 350-degree oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through.