Creamy Hamburger Mac
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- green bell pepper, seeded & chopped
- 1 pkg
- 1 pkg
- philadelphia cooking creme, any flavor
- large handfuls grated cheese, any flavor or flavor blend
How to Make Creamy Hamburger Mac
- 1Fry hamburger, onions & bell pepper until done, seasoning the meat to your taste with garlic powder, seasoned salt & black pepper. Onions & bell pepper will be soft when cooked.
- 2Boil noodles according to box or package directions. Drain noodles in a colander. Do NOT rinse! Shake off any excess water, then pour noodles into a large bowl. Add cooking creme to hot noodles & stir to coat all the noodles.
- 3Add hamburger & cheese & stir again.
- 4Serve with your favorite veggie side dish.