Creamy Ground Turkey Noodle Casserole
★★★★★ 3 votes5
- 1 can(s)
- progresso creamy parmesan basil recipe starter
- 2 lb
- ground turkey
- 1 lb
- frozen broccoli & cauliflower pieces
- 6 oz
- dry egg noodles
- 1 pkg
- lipton beefy onion soup mix
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 c
- half and half
- 1 c
- italian blend shredded cheese
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Creamy Ground Turkey Noodle Casserole
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey and soup mix, black pepper and garlic powder. Pre-heat skillet with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Place turkey mixture in skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- 2Meanwhile, cook egg noodles to package directions. Place frozen broccoli and cauliflower in the bottom of an ungreased 9 X 13 pan. Mix in the cooked turkey mixture with the frozen broccoli and cauliflower.
- 3Drain egg noodles and mix with turkey and vegetables. In a medium saucepan, combine Progresso Creamy Parmesan Basil Recipe Starter with the Half & Half and heat through. Pour soup over the noodle, turkey, vegetable mixture and stir together.
- 4Top casserole with the shredded Italian Blend cheese, then sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and lastly with the Panko bread crumbs.
- 5Bake uncovered for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown on top. Do not over cook!
- 6Let rest for 5 minutes and serve. Makes 8 generous portions.