★★★★★ 1 vote5
- lasagna noodles
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- diced thyme
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 c
- fat fee milk
- 1 1/2 tsp
- 2 c
- reduced fat shredded mozarella
- 12.5 oz can asparagus
How to Make Creamy Asparagus Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- 3While noodles are cooking saute garlic, thyme and margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 4Stir in the flour, stirring constantly. Stir in the milk and stir until thickend about 4 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Grease 8x8 baking dish or 2 qt. sauce pan. Cut noodles to fit and place 2 noodles in pan. Layer with sauce, cheese, then asparagus. repeat. The final layers will be the sauce and cheese.
- 6Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes or cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 9-10 min.