★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 tspminced garlic
1/2 tspdiced thyme
2 cfat fee milk
1 1/2 tspsalt
2 creduced fat shredded mozarella
112.5 oz can asparagus
How to Make Creamy Asparagus Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking saute garlic, thyme and margarine in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, stirring constantly. Stir in the milk and stir until thickend about 4 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grease 8x8 baking dish or 2 qt. sauce pan. Cut noodles to fit and place 2 noodles in pan. Layer with sauce, cheese, then asparagus. repeat. The final layers will be the sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes or cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 9-10 min.