- lg french bread
- 1/4 c
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 c
- chopped green onions
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp
- blackened redfish seasoning
- 2 lb
- crawfish tails
- 2 c
- mozzerella cheese, shredded
- crushed red pepper (optional)
How to Make Crawfish Bread
- 1Heat oven to 400*
Place garlic, butter and green onions in a saucepan- cook until garlic releases flavor
Add cream and cook until liquid reduces by 1/2 (and mixture should coat the back of a spoon)
- 2Add Crawfish tails and seasonings...adjust with salt and pepper.
- 3Slice long ways and Hollow out bread then butter.
Spoon in sauce unto bread and top with cheese (and red pepper if desired)
- 4Bake at 400* until cheese is melted...approx 10 mins
***Do not overload the bread with sauce or it will become soggy...left over sauce is great over pasta!