And this dish is good cold also!
3 cupscubed baked ham (like leftover smithfield)
1 16ouncebox thin spaghetti
2 14.5 ozcanned stewed tomatoes
2 2.5 ozcanned black olives slices
1 15ozcanned whole kernel corn
1 10ozcan rotel tomatoes(or chunky salsa)
1 27ozcanned collard greens(can use any type greens)
1 16ozbottle zesty italian salad dressing
·salt and pepper to taste
1 tbspgarlic salt (i use the kind with parsley in it)
1/4 cupparmesan cheese (more if you like)
·olive oil (optional)
How to Make Country Pasta
- Boil and drain the pasta per box directions
- Open and drain all the canned veggies.
- Toss the pasta in the bottle of zesty Italian dressing and all the seasonings (reserve the extra olive oil)
- Start tossing the pasta mixture with all the different veggies until well combined.
- Add the cubed ham. Toss well.
If it seems too dry, add olive oil to your desired moistness.
- Turn the heat on low heat and toss until the dish is good and warm to hot. Toss constantly so as not to scorch the bottom. Remove from heat. Serve with toasted garlic bread.
Can refrigerate and Serve cold as a pasta salad also.