And this dish is good cold also!
- 3 cups
- cubed baked ham (like leftover smithfield)
- 1 16ounce
- box thin spaghetti
- 2 14.5 oz
- canned stewed tomatoes
- 2 2.5 oz
- canned black olives slices
- 1 15oz
- canned whole kernel corn
- 1 10oz
- can rotel tomatoes(or chunky salsa)
- 1 27oz
- canned collard greens(can use any type greens)
- 1 16oz
- bottle zesty italian salad dressing
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp
- garlic salt (i use the kind with parsley in it)
- 1/4 cup
- parmesan cheese (more if you like)
- olive oil (optional)
- mrs. dash
How to Make Country Pasta
- 1Boil and drain the pasta per box directions
- 2Open and drain all the canned veggies.
- 3Toss the pasta in the bottle of zesty Italian dressing and all the seasonings (reserve the extra olive oil)
- 4Start tossing the pasta mixture with all the different veggies until well combined.
- 5Add the cubed ham. Toss well.
If it seems too dry, add olive oil to your desired moistness.
- 6Turn the heat on low heat and toss until the dish is good and warm to hot. Toss constantly so as not to scorch the bottom. Remove from heat. Serve with toasted garlic bread.
Can refrigerate and Serve cold as a pasta salad also.