Classic Lasagna Rolls
1 lbground beef
1 cchopped onion
1 jar(s)pasta sauce with herbs - 26 ounces
1container ricotta cheese - 16 ounces
1 1/4 cshredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Classic Lasagna Rolls
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain noodles. Rinse with cool water; drain again. Lay noodles flat on waxed papaer.
- Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in a skillet over medum-high heat until meat is browned and crumbly. Drain fat from skillet. Add pasta sauce; heat to boiling. Spread 2 cups of meat sauce into prepared baking dish.
- Mix ricotta and 1 cup mozzarella in a large bowl. Spread cheese mixture over each noodle.
- Roll up noodles tightly; place seam sides down on top of meat sauce in dish. Spoon remaining sauce over rolls; sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake rolls until heated through, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Hints - feel free to use pasta sauce of your choice. For a richer flavor, drizzle drained noodles with a touch of olive oil instead of rinsing them.