Ciao Down Ravioli Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10 ozfrozen chopped spinach
1/2 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
14.5 oztomatoes, diced
8 oztomato sauce
1/4 cdry red wine
1/4 tspfennel seeds, crushed
9 ozrefrigerated cheese filled ravioli
1/4 cparmesan, freshly grated
How to Make Ciao Down Ravioli Casserole
- Thaw and drain spinach.
- Press out excess liquid.
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Add mushrooms and cook about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- Add the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, pepper and fennel.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer over low for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Gently toss ravioli with tomato mixture and spinach.
- Transfer to an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered in a 350 oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.