Ciao Down Ravioli Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 10 oz
- frozen chopped spinach
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 14.5 oz
- tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz
- tomato sauce
- 1/4 c
- dry red wine
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- fennel seeds, crushed
- 9 oz
- refrigerated cheese filled ravioli
- 1/4 c
- parmesan, freshly grated
How to Make Ciao Down Ravioli Casserole
- 1Thaw and drain spinach.
- 2Press out excess liquid.
- 3In a large skillet melt butter.
- 4Add mushrooms and cook about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring often.
- 5Add the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, wine, pepper and fennel.
- 6Bring to boiling; reduce heat and cover.
- 7Simmer over low for 5 minutes.
- 8Meanwhile, cook ravioli according to package directions.
- 9Gently toss ravioli with tomato mixture and spinach.
- 10Transfer to an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 11Top with cheese.
- 12Bake, uncovered in a 350 oven for 20 minutes or until heated through.