Chyanne's Favorite Orzo
8 ozuncooked orzo pasta
2 cchicken stock (broth or bullion will work, just remember bullion is way salty :)
2green onions thinly sliced
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese (you can also use the powdered from the jar)
How to Make Chyanne's Favorite Orzo
- In a medium sauce pan melt butter over medium heat.
- Add Orzo pasta and toast until slightly brown
- Add chicken stock and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to medium and let liquid cook almost out of it or until pasta is al-dente about 15 minutes
- Add green onions and Parmesan cheese and stir. Cover and turn heat off and let set for 10 minutes covered before serving.
- This dish is so so simple and so so flavorful!! It is my go to side dish often for busy nights! It just works with everything!