Chyanne's Favorite Orzo
- 2 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- uncooked orzo pasta
- 2 c
- chicken stock (broth or bullion will work, just remember bullion is way salty :)
- green onions thinly sliced
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese (you can also use the powdered from the jar)
How to Make Chyanne's Favorite Orzo
- 1In a medium sauce pan melt butter over medium heat.
- 2Add Orzo pasta and toast until slightly brown
- 3Add chicken stock and bring to a boil
- 4Reduce heat to medium and let liquid cook almost out of it or until pasta is al-dente about 15 minutes
- 5Add green onions and Parmesan cheese and stir. Cover and turn heat off and let set for 10 minutes covered before serving.
- 6This dish is so so simple and so so flavorful!! It is my go to side dish often for busy nights! It just works with everything!