Church Supper Spaghetti
- 16 oz. dry spaghetti (or about 8 cups of cooked spaghetti)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. italian sausage
- 3 cups marinara sauce (homemade or store bought)
How to Make Church Supper Spaghetti
- 1Preheat oven to 375º F. Spray a large baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2In a skillet, brown Italian sausage until no longer pink. Drain. Set aside.
- 3Cook spaghetti according to the package. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 4Toss spaghetti with beaten eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Spread spaghetti mixture in the baking pan.
- 5Evenly distribute cooked sausage on top of spaghetti, then spread with marinara sauce. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Let it stand at least 5 minutes before serving.