How to Make Chinese on a budget
- 1Place the 2 packs of Ramen Noodles into a a medium sized bowl without water, empty the contents of the season packs into the bowl as well.
- 2Open up the beef sticks ( I use slim jims because slim jims are spicy, which adds to the flavor) Cut them up into small slices. Drop the slices into the bowl with the ramen noodles.
- 3Pour the cola or your choice into the bowl on top of the noodles and beef sticks ( I use pepsi because its sweeter than Coca-Cola)
- 4Microwave on High stirring every 4-5 mins until the noodles have absorbed the cola and you have a sticky reside on your noodles.(they should be almost caramel brown) For my microwave this normally takes about 20mins, but microwaves vary.
- 5Let cool for a few minutes and then enjoy!