Chinese Fried Noodles
- 2 bag(s)
- chow mein noodles (can use ramen noodles)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- pure sesame seed oil
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce, less or more according how u like it
- 1 tsp
- head of cabbage (julianned)
- 1 large
- onion (julianned)
How to Make Chinese Fried Noodles
- 1Boil chow mein noodles till almost done and rinse with cold water and pat dry.
- 2In a large wok or frying pan add butter first and allow to melt. add the onions, cabbage, and sesame seed oil fry on medium heat until onions are translucent.
- 3Add the noodles and soy sauce. fry for about 7-10 minutes and serve. Cheap, easy and delicious!