★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- (15-ounce) cans no-bean chili
- lasagna noodles
- (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 c
- (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- scallions (green onions), thinly sliced, divided
- 1 can(s)
- (8-1/2-ounce) whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Chili Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions & drain.
- 3Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- 4Spread 3/4 cup chili over bottom of baking dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over chili. Place half of ricotta mixture evenly over noodles then top with half of remaining chili. Place 3 noodles over chili then top with remaining cheese mixture. Place remaining noodles over cheese mixture then top with remaining chili. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese over top. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- 5Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining sliced scallion. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.