- 16 oz
- linguine, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- bonless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 1/4 c
- fat-free zesty italian salad dressing, divided
- sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 8 oz
- pkg.sliced mushrooms
- 5 oz
- pkg. baby spinach
- cracked pepper to taste
- optional: grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Florentine
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
While pasta is cooking, warm oil in skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook 2 minutes.
- 2Add chicken; cook until no longer pink. Drizzle chicken with one cup salad dressing. Stir in tomatoes and mushrooms; cover skillet and simmer until mushrooms are softened.
- 3Add spinach; cover skillet again. Cook another 2-3 minutes, just until spinach is wilted; stir and sprinkle with pepper.
Toss cooked linguine with remaining salad dressing. Serve chicken and vegetables over linguine; garnish as desired.
Make 6 servings.