Chicken & Bacon Mac 'n Cheese
★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 4-6 slice
- bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 box
- pasta (shells work best, but any short pasta will do)
- 4 Tbsp
- 1 c
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 c
- shredded cheese
- chopped/shredded cooked chicken (however much you like)
How to Make Chicken & Bacon Mac 'n Cheese
- 1Set oven to low broil.
- 2In small saute pan, brown the chopped bacon. Do not drain off grease.
- 3In large pot, bring water to rolling boil and add pasta. Cook pasta according to directions.
- 4In a small pot, melt the butter. Stir in the flour and make a paste, add the milk and stir until mix is creamy smooth. Add shredded cheese and stir until melted.
- 5Add the drained pasta to the bacon, stir well. This adds a nice crispy texture to the pasta. Stir the cheese mix and chopped chicken into the bacon and pasta. Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- 6Broil until top is browned. Enjoy!