Chessy Spaghetti Tacos
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 can(s)Hunt's traditional pasta sauce
1 pkgwhole grain thin spaghetti
8 ozVelveeta cheese
·cheddar cheese for topping
1 pkgtaco shells, we us the kind with the flat bottom
How to Make Chessy Spaghetti Tacos
- Brown ground meat...add taco seasoning.
- Add the pasta sauce plus three cans of water.
- Break the uncooked spaghetti noodles in half and add to the mixture. Bring up to a boil, turn down to simmer and cover. Stirring occasionally so the noodles don't stick together.
- Once the noodles are cooked add the cubed Velveeta to the mixture. Turn off the burner and cover for about 10 min allow the cheese to melt.Once it's melted stir well.
- Add spaghetti mixture to a taco shell and top with cheddar cheese. I melt the cheese under the broiler but it's not necessary.