Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
This is especially good with peas (my favorite), but my husband prefers broccoli. I've tried spinach and corn with good results. Saute'd onions are really good in this too!
- 1/2 lb
- egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 small
- can tuna
- 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 c
- leftover cooked vegetables (more or less)
How to Make Cheesy Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1cook noodles until al dente (or just almost done)
- 2preheat oven to 350. While noodles are cooking, mix tuna, cream of chicken soup, milk, cheese (reserve a handful for topping), and vegetables in a casserole dish.
- 3Drain noodles and add noodles to the casserole dish, and mix all the ingredients well. Top with reserved cheese.
- 4Bake, covered, for at least 15 or 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.