Cheesy Meat Lasagna
1 lbground beef
2 tspgarlic powder
1 1/2 tspdried oregano leaves
1 (26 oz.) jar(s)spaghetti sauce
1 (14 oz.) can(s)diced tomatoes, drained
1 (16 oz.)carton cottage cheese
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
9oven-ready lasagna noodles
1 (7 oz.) pkgshredded mozzarella cheese, divided
How to Make Cheesy Meat Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Brown meat with garlic powder and oregano in a large saucepan; stir in spaghetti sauce; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes.
- Mix egg, Cottage cheese and Parmesan; spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce mixture onto bottom of a 13 X 9-inch baking dish; top with layers of 3 noodles, 1 cup cottage cheese mixture, 1/2 cup Mozzarella and 1 cup remaining sauce; repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles and sauce and cover.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through; uncover; top with remaining Mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes or until Mozzarella is melted; let stand 5 minutes before serving.