★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 pkg
- ramen noodles ( don't use the seasoning)
- 1 lb
- sweet italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 c
- diced onion
- 1 c
- diced red bell pepper
- 1 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1 can(s)
- 15oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 c
- fresh sliced basil thinly
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make CHEESY ITALIAN NOODLE BAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 13x9- inch baking dish.
- 2Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to large bowl.
- 3Brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Transfer to bowl with noodles.
- 4Heat oil in skillet. Add onion and bell pepper, cook and stir 6 minutes or until softened. Add garlic cook 30seconds. Combine with noodle mixture.
Add tomato sauce and basil stir until combined.
- 5Spread mixture evenly in prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.