★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 pkgramen noodles ( don't use the seasoning)
1 lbsweet italian sausage, casings removed
2 tspolive oil
1 cdiced onion
1 cdiced red bell pepper
1 tspminced garlic
1 can(s)15oz tomato sauce
1/2 cfresh sliced basil thinly
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make CHEESY ITALIAN NOODLE BAKE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 13x9- inch baking dish.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to large bowl.
- Brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until well browned, stirring to break up meat. Drain on paper towel-lined plate. Transfer to bowl with noodles.
- Heat oil in skillet. Add onion and bell pepper, cook and stir 6 minutes or until softened. Add garlic cook 30seconds. Combine with noodle mixture.
Add tomato sauce and basil stir until combined.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.