Cheesy Italian Meatball Casserole
A new spin of spaghetti and meatballs!
16 ozdried ziti or penne pasta
1 jar(s)(26 oz) tomato pasta sauce
1 pkg(16 oz) italian-style frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
1 can(s)(15 oz) italian-style tomato sauce
15 ozricotta cheese
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Cheesy Italian Meatball Casserole
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain. Return to pan.
- Stir in pasta sauce, meatballs and tomato sauce. Transfer to an ungreased 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish or 3-quart rectangular casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese. Uncover pasta mixture and spoon ricotta mixture in mounds over pasta.
- Cover loosely; bake about 10 minutes more or until heated through. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes more.