Cheesy Italian Meatball Casserole
A new spin of spaghetti and meatballs!
- 16 oz
- dried ziti or penne pasta
- 1 jar(s)
- (26 oz) tomato pasta sauce
- 1 pkg
- (16 oz) italian-style frozen cooked meatballs, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) italian-style tomato sauce
- 15 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Cheesy Italian Meatball Casserole
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain. Return to pan.
- 2Stir in pasta sauce, meatballs and tomato sauce. Transfer to an ungreased 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish or 3-quart rectangular casserole.
- 3Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese. Uncover pasta mixture and spoon ricotta mixture in mounds over pasta.
- 5Cover loosely; bake about 10 minutes more or until heated through. Top with mozzarella cheese and bake, uncovered, for 5 minutes more.