Cheese Stuffed Shells
Photo adapted from Food.com
- 1 jar(s)
- (28 ounces) or 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- eggs, beaten
- (15 ounces) containers ricotta cheese
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- dash pepper
- 1 box
- (12 ounces) jumbo shell pasta, cooked, rinsed in cold water
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
How to Make Cheese Stuffed Shells
- 1Spread 2 tablespoons of the spaghetti sauce in bottom of 13 X 9 inch baking dish.
- 2Combine eggs, Ricotta, Mozzarella, 3/4 cup Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- 3Spoon about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture into each cooked shell; arrange shells in the prepared dish over sauce; pour remaining sauce evenly over stuffed shells.
Loosely cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly.
Remove foil and sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and bake 5 minutes more.