Cheese and Spinach Tortellini Pasta Salad
1 pkgbarilla cheese and spinach tortellini
1 chalved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cfreshly chopped basil
·italian dressing just enough to coat
1/2 cparmesan cheese
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Cheese and Spinach Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Cook 1 bag of Barilla's Cheese and Spinach Tortellini, drain and allow to cool.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste, chopped basil, and italian dressing. BE SURE NOT TO OVERCOAT.
- add parmesan cheese and mix well!
- Pour into a nice bowl and allow to sit in refridgerator overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Be sure it is cooled before serving.