Catch Of The Day Casserole
- 4 oz
- small shell pasta (i used rotini )
- 1 10 3/4 can(s)
- cream of celery soup ( broccoli would probably work )
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise ( do not use fat-free or reduced )
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded,divided ( original recipe used 1/4 cup )
- 1 10 oz
- package frozen peas,thawed
- 1 14.5 oz
- can salmon,de boned and drained ,bones and skin removed( original recipe was 7 1/2 ounce can)
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped onion( original recipe used 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp
- each of salt and pepper, feel free to add more
How to Make Catch Of The Day Casserole
- 1Cook pasta,drain and set aside.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
In a bowl add soup,mayonnaise,milk, and 1/2 cup cheese.Mix until well blended.
- 3Then add de-boned salmon,peas,onion, salt,and pepper.Stirring until well blended,if needed adjust seasonings at this time.
- 4PLace salmon mixture into a greased 2 quart baking dish.Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.