☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ozclarified butter
1 pinchsalt and white pepper
1 pinchfinely chopped garllic
1/4 cdiced tomato
2 ozsliced mushrooms
1 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
1 pinchscallion, sliced
5 ozfresh fettuccine
4 ozalfredo sauce, homemade or purchased
1 1/2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Carrabba's Fettuccine Milano
- Sauté sliced mushrooms in a little olive oil.
- Add pinches of salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle parsley on mushrooms right before you pull the mushrooms off the stove.
- Heat 1/2 ounce clarified butter.
- Add shrimp, rubbed with white pepper and salt. Cook until done.
- While shrimp are cooking, place fresh fettuccine in salted boiling water. Cook for one minute.
- Add shrimp, fettuccine, mushrooms, and remaining ingredients into sauté pan with Alfredo.
- Add cheese and cook for 30 to 45 seconds to meld flavors.
- Ladle 4 ounces of Alfredo sauce into sauté pan.
- Heat until it starts to boil around the edges. Remove from heat.
- To clarify butter:.
Melt butter over low heat.
- When melted, remove from heat, and set aside for several minutes to allow the milk solids to settle to the bottom.
- Skim the clear (clarified) butter from the top, and discard sediment. (This can be done ahead.).