Cajun Style Chili Mac
- 3 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- 4 ounce cooked hamburger patties
- 1 14.5 oz
- can chili seasoned tomatoes (do not drain )
- 1 15 oz
- can red kidney beans ( do not drain )
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1 1/2 tsp
- cajun seasoning
- 1 c
- 1 1/4 c
- rotini pasta, or something similar
- 1 1/2 oz
- pepperjack cheese
How to Make Cajun Style Chili Mac
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat add the oil, heat oil until hot but not smoking.
- 2Add chopped patties, and lightly brown.
- 3Then add all ingredients, except the pasta and bring to a boil.
- 4After mixture has started to boil add pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium low.
- 5While pasta is cooking, stir occasionally to prevent sticking.(You might need a bit more water to completely cook pasta.).
- 6After cooking, add pepperjack cheese, and stir to melt.