Cajun Style Chili Mac
3 Tbspvegetable oil
24 ounce cooked hamburger patties
1 14.5 ozcan chili seasoned tomatoes (do not drain )
1 15 ozcan red kidney beans ( do not drain )
1 tspchili powder
1 tsporegano, dried
1 1/2 tspcajun seasoning
1 1/4 crotini pasta, or something similar
1 1/2 ozpepperjack cheese
How to Make Cajun Style Chili Mac
- In a large skillet over medium heat add the oil, heat oil until hot but not smoking.
- Add chopped patties, and lightly brown.
- Then add all ingredients, except the pasta and bring to a boil.
- After mixture has started to boil add pasta, cover and reduce heat to medium low.
- While pasta is cooking, stir occasionally to prevent sticking.(You might need a bit more water to completely cook pasta.).
- After cooking, add pepperjack cheese, and stir to melt.