Caesar Salad Pasta
1 colive oil
1/4 cgarlic, finely minced
12 cromaine lettuce, cut into 1/2" strips
2 ctoasted homemade toasted bread crumbs
3/4 cparmesan cheese, grated
4 tspgrated lemon zest
2 tspblack pepper
·salt to taste
1 lbspaghetti, cooked and drained
How to Make Caesar Salad Pasta
- Place chopped romaine in a large heat proof bowl.
- While pasta is cooking, warm the olive oil and garlic in a small saute pan, over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add lemon zest and mix well.
- Add lemon mixture and pepper to drained pasta and toss well.
- Add pasta to romaine, top with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs and toss. (Or place parmesan and bread crumbs in individual bowls and serve yourself)
- Note: Homemade toasted breadcrumbs
Toast several pieces of bread (Make extra at breakfast) and allow to set out 2-3 hours so it dries out completely. Tear into pieces and place in a food processor. Pulse until desired crumb is achieved. (No need to toast the breadcrumbs in the oven, it's already toasted!)