2 ccooked pasta (i like angel hair)
1 craw broccoli, chopped
1/2 croma tomato, chopped
1 Tbspextra virgin olive oil
1 tspcrushed red pepper
1 pinchoregano (to taste)
How to Make Broccoli, Roma Tomato & Angel Hair Pasta
- Cook pasta - generally best texture is to cook 12 minutes after boil.
- In a fry pan saute garlic and broccoli in olive oil until broccoli is tender crisp.
- Add tomatoes to the fry pan. Sweat tomatoes until they are soft but not mushy.
- Add salt, oregano and red pepper. Mix.
- Add drained pasta to fry pan and toss with vegetables.
- Serve with grated cheese.