Broccoli and Cavatelli
2 bunchbroccoli florets
20 ozchicken stock, light (use vegatable stock if you want to make the vegitarian)
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
3 dash(es)red crused pepper
·parmesan cheese or romano cheese to taste
1loaf of bread for dunking
How to Make Broccoli and Cavatelli
- Fill a pot of water (salted) for boiling.
- While water is boiling, saute garlic in olive oil in a deep saute pan.
- Add the broccoli and chicken stock, salt, and red crushed pepper, and simmer.
- Boil the cavatelli to package instructions or until desired doneness. REserve 1/2 cup of water. Drain.
- Add reserved water and cavatelli to the saute pan. Stir to mix flavors.
- Serve with grated parmesan or romano cheese, and bread for dunking.