Broccoli and Cavatelli
- 2 bunch
- broccoli florets
- 20 oz
- chicken stock, light (use vegatable stock if you want to make the vegitarian)
- 3 clove
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 pinch
- 3 dash(es)
- red crused pepper
- 1 pkg
- parmesan cheese or romano cheese to taste
- loaf of bread for dunking
How to Make Broccoli and Cavatelli
- 1Fill a pot of water (salted) for boiling.
- 2While water is boiling, saute garlic in olive oil in a deep saute pan.
- 3Add the broccoli and chicken stock, salt, and red crushed pepper, and simmer.
- 4Boil the cavatelli to package instructions or until desired doneness. REserve 1/2 cup of water. Drain.
- 5Add reserved water and cavatelli to the saute pan. Stir to mix flavors.
- 6Serve with grated parmesan or romano cheese, and bread for dunking.