Breaded Pork Cubed Fritters
How to Make Breaded Pork Cubed Fritters
- 1Mix egg and worchesteshire sauce in shallow dish, set aside
- 2Mix seasonings and flour in a shallow bowl, set aside
- 3place bread crumbs in a shallow dish
- 4dredge each fillet, one at a time, first in flour, then in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs, evenly coating with each.
- 5fry in 1/2" oil, turning just to brown each side
- 6place fried fillets in a shallow baking pan, lined with parchment paper. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7serve hot on hamburger buns with desired trimmings and condiments.