Braised Beef with Noodles1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cbeef chuck, boneless and cut in 1" cubes
1 smallonion, coarsely chopped
1/4 cdiced celery
1.5 cnoodles, cooked
How to Make Braised Beef with Noodles
- Brown beef cubes in saucepan until well browned.
- Add 1-1/2 cups water, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
- Cover and cook over low heat until beef is almost tender--about 1 hour.
- Add onion and celery.
- Continue cooking until meat and vegetables are tender--about 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf.
- Mix flour and water until smooth.
- Stir into beef mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened--about 2 minutes.
- Serve over noodles.