BOW TIE PASTA SALAD (Sometimes)
Peggi Anne Tebben
3 pkg(16 ounce) bow tie pasta
1red bell peppers, chopped
1green bell pepper, chopped
1yellow bell pepper, chopped
3 cchopped green onions
1/2celery stalk, chopped
1/4 colive oil
3 1/4 cmayonnaise
3packets knorr dry vegetable soup mix
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 pkgfrozen peas
·salt & pepper to taste
2large red onions
How to Make BOW TIE PASTA SALAD (Sometimes)
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Sometimes I use just elbow macaroni.
- Drain, and rinse with cold water until no longer hot.
- Stir in all the bell peppers, green onions, red onions, celery and olive oil.
- Mix in mayonnaise, sweet milk & soup mix & peas.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.