Bizlas' Cafeteria Style Macaroni
How to Make Bizlas' Cafeteria Style Macaroni
- 1Heat oven to 350. Cook Macaroni According to Directions. Drain Noodles.
- 2In Large Bowl, mix Together Flour and Melted Butter.
- 3Bring Milk to a boil. Add heated milk gradually to flour and butter. Whisk until creamy.
- 4Add 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese to mixture. Whisk until melted. Stir in Noodles then add another cup of cheese and mix together. Add seasoned salt and stir.
- 5Pour into lightly greased casserole dish. Cover with foil and cook for 25 minutes. Take out of oven, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and then sprinkle liberally with pepper. Place back in oven (without foil covering) for addition minute or two until cheese melts.