How to Make best baked ziti ever
- 1Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- 2Brown Ground beef, strain, and then transfer to a very large bowl.
- 3Bring pasta to a boil, strain, and transfer to bowl with meat.
- 4Mix 1 lb of the mozzarella and the entire italian cheese mix to the meat and pasta and mix together.
- 5Add spagetti sauce and toss again to coat thoroughly.
- 6Pour mixture into a large baking pan and spread evenly.
- 7Take remaining lb of mozzarella and thoroughly cover entire mixture.
- 8Place pan in oven and bake until top is brown and bubbly.