How to Make best baked ziti ever
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- Brown Ground beef, strain, and then transfer to a very large bowl.
- Bring pasta to a boil, strain, and transfer to bowl with meat.
- Mix 1 lb of the mozzarella and the entire italian cheese mix to the meat and pasta and mix together.
- Add spagetti sauce and toss again to coat thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into a large baking pan and spread evenly.
- Take remaining lb of mozzarella and thoroughly cover entire mixture.
- Place pan in oven and bake until top is brown and bubbly.