- 1 1/2 lb
- hamburger, do not use to lean it will be too dry
- 8 oz
- thin spaghetti, broken in half or noodles
- small box
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s)
- tomato soup
- 2 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- sm box
- velvetta cheese
How to Make Benghetti
- 1Fry hamburger, diced onions, and diced bell pepper together until hamburger is no longer pink.
Prepare spaghetti or noodles as directed on box. I like it best with spaghetti which I break in half before boiling.
- 2In a large bowl mix cream of mushroom and tomato soups together. Prepare your frozen peas in the microwave as per package. Add 2 TBS of butter to your peas until melted.
- 3Add the hamburger mixture, peas, and spaghetti to the soups in your large bowl. Mix all together and pour into a 9 x 9 dish or you can use a 9 x 13.
Bake at 350 for 40 minutes to an hour. You don't want it to be too dry. I usually pull it out when bubbling on edges.
Cover top with slices of Velveta cheese and place back into the oven to melt.