Beefy-Corn-Noodle, Bake and Scarf It Down
1 lbground beef
1 mediumonion, diced
1 mediumred pepper, diced
1 1/2 ccorn, frozen or canned or fresh
8-10 ozegg noodles, cooked (other pasta would work too
1 can(s)each cream of mushroom and cream of celery soup
·salt as needed
2 cfavorite cheese, shredded (if you wish)
1 1/2 ccrushed potato chips, or any other cracker you like
How to Make Beefy-Corn-Noodle, Bake and Scarf It Down
- Brown the beef and add the onion and pepper and cook until nearly done. Add the corn and pepper.
- Add the soups and stir until well distributed. Add the cooked noodles.
- Put into a casserole dish 9 x 13 should be okay. Cover with the crushed chips or crackers. Cover with foil
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, and then remove the foil for the last 15.
- Note: you can make this up in the morning, except for the chip topping, and then let sit in fridge until dinner time. If you refrigerate, add another 15 minutes to the reheat.Your favorite cheese is also a nice addition (2 cups) Place the chips on top of the cheese.