Beef Ziti Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 8 oz
- ziti, uncooked
- 16 oz
- can green beans, drained
- 11 oz
- can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 can(s)
- condensed golden mushroom soup
- 14.5 oz
- stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Beef Ziti Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook ziti according to package directions; drain.
- 3Return cooked ziti and vegetables (green beans and corn) to cooking pot used to cook ziti.
- 4Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
- 5Stir in soup, tomatoes, basil, pepper and garlic to meat.
- 6Heat thoroughly.
- 7Add soup mixture to ziti mixture; mix well.
- 8Spoon into greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- 9Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- 10Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- 11Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- 12Makes 7 1/2 cups or 6 servings.