Beef Ziti Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozziti, uncooked
16 ozcan green beans, drained
11 ozcan whole kernel corn, drained
1 lbground beef
2 can(s)condensed golden mushroom soup
14.5 ozstewed tomatoes
1/2 tspgarlic powder
2 csharp cheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Beef Ziti Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook ziti according to package directions; drain.
- Return cooked ziti and vegetables (green beans and corn) to cooking pot used to cook ziti.
- Meanwhile, in 10 inch skillet over medium heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat; drain fat.
- Stir in soup, tomatoes, basil, pepper and garlic to meat.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Add soup mixture to ziti mixture; mix well.
- Spoon into greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese melts.
- Makes 7 1/2 cups or 6 servings.