Beef with Bow-Tie Pasta1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbbeef sirloin steak, boneless
1 conion, sliced
1/2 cbeef broth
4 cbow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
1 ctomato puree
3 Tbspfresh basil leaves, chopped
3 Tbspsundried tomatoes, chopped not oil packed
2 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Beef with Bow-Tie Pasta
- Spray 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Trim fat from beef.
- Cut beef into 2-inch strips.
- Cut strips crosswise into 1/8- inch slices.
- Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Cook asparagus, onions and 1 cup of the broth 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid has evaporated; remove from skillet.
- Add beef to skillet.
- Cook, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- Return vegetables to skillet.
- Add remaining broth and ingredients except cheese; cook, stirring frequently, about 2 minutes or until mixture is hot.
- Sprinkle with cheese.