Beef Tips Over Noodles
3 lbvery lean sirloin tip roast, cut into very small pieces
1medium onion, finely chopped
1bell pepper, finely chopped
1/4 cworcestershire sauce
1/4 csoy sauce
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tspseasoned salt
1 tspblack pepper
2 Tbspself-rising flour
16 ozbag of medium noodles
How to Make Beef Tips Over Noodles
- Combine cubed beef, 1 quart water, onion, bell pepper, worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a dutch oven.
- Place over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add garlic powder, seasoned salt and black pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Mix self-rising flour and 1 cup water and stir into hot mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened.
- Serve over cooked noodles.