Beef Stroganoff Done Easy
This is another easy recipe for the busy work week. You still get a wonderful tasty meal but in half the time.
ugh blurry pic taken with cell phone lol
·2 lb beef round tip steaks cut into bite size strips
·12 oz box of wide egg noodles (i use pa dutch)
·1 lb sliced mushrooms
·2 packages brown gravy mix
·2 cups cold water
·1/2 c sour cream
·1 onion sliced in strips
·2 cloves garlic, crushed
How to Make Beef Stroganoff Done Easy
- Heat oil in pan. When hot add steak and garlic (about half at a time) Season with salt, pepper, and garlic, and stir fry till outside of meat is no longer pink. (Dont over cook)Remove meat from pan.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to directions, when done drain and keep warm.
- In same pan as meat, add a bit more oil and cook mushrooms and onions until tender. Remove from heat. Add gravy mix and water and blend this in well.
- Return to heat and bring to boil. Then turn to low and simmer just until sauce is thickened. (a minute or two)Stir frequently so it doesnt stick or burn.
- Return meat to pan and heat through.
- Place noodles on dish and spoon meat over noodles. Tope this off with sour cream.