Beef Stroganoff Done Easy
This is another easy recipe for the busy work week. You still get a wonderful tasty meal but in half the time.
ugh blurry pic taken with cell phone lol
- 2 lb beef round tip steaks cut into bite size strips
- 12 oz box of wide egg noodles (i use pa dutch)
- veg oil
- 1 lb sliced mushrooms
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 onion sliced in strips
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
How to Make Beef Stroganoff Done Easy
- 1Heat oil in pan. When hot add steak and garlic (about half at a time) Season with salt, pepper, and garlic, and stir fry till outside of meat is no longer pink. (Dont over cook)Remove meat from pan.
- 2Meanwhile, cook noodles according to directions, when done drain and keep warm.
- 3In same pan as meat, add a bit more oil and cook mushrooms and onions until tender. Remove from heat. Add gravy mix and water and blend this in well.
- 4Return to heat and bring to boil. Then turn to low and simmer just until sauce is thickened. (a minute or two)Stir frequently so it doesnt stick or burn.
- 5Return meat to pan and heat through.
- 6Place noodles on dish and spoon meat over noodles. Tope this off with sour cream.