Beef Stroganoff Casserole
1 lbground beef
1/2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1 tspvegetable oil
8 ozmushrooms, sliced
1 largeonion, finely chopped
3garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cwhite wine, dry
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1/2 csour cream
1 Tbspdijon mustard
4 cegg noodles, cooked
How to Make Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 13x9 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place beef in large skillet; sprinkle with salt, pepper and worcestershire sauce.
- Brown beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to separate beef.
- Drain fat from skillet; set aside beef.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add wine.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in soup, sour cream and mustard until well combined.
- Return beef to skillet.
- Place cooked noodles in prepared baking dish.
- Pour beef mixture over noodles; stir until noodles are well coated.
- Bake uncovered, 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, if desired.