Beef Stroganoff (Betty)1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbsirloin steak
6 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
2 can(s)condensed beef broth
1/3 cinstant minced onion
2 tspgarlic salt
2 csour cream
8 ozegg noodles, medium
How to Make Beef Stroganoff (Betty)
- Cut meat across the grain into 3/4-inch slices, then into strips 3 x 1/4 inch.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet.
- Cook and stir mushrooms in butter about 5 minutes, remove mushrooms.
- In same skillet, brown meat.
- Reserving 2/3 cup of broth, stir in remaining
broth, the onion, ketchup and garlic salt.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Blend reserved broth and the flour; stir into meat.
- Add mushrooms; heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in sour cream, heat through.
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Toss with 3 tablespoons butter.
- Serve with stroganoff.