How to Make Beef Stroganoff
- 1Stir oil and meat in 2 quart casserole until beef is coated.
- 2Cover and microwave on high (100%)) until meat is no longer pink, 4 1/2 to 5 minutes.
- 3Remove meat from casserole; reserve meat and juices.
- 4Add mushrooms and onion to meat juices. Cover and microwave until mushrooms are tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- 5Shake water and flour in tightly covered jar; stir into mushrooms.
- 6Sprinkle with dry mustard, salt and pepper.
- 7Microwave uncovered to boiling, 30 seconds.
- 8Boil until thickened, 1 minute.
- 9Stir in reserved meat, then sour cream.
- 10Microwave uncovered until hot, about 1 minute.
- 11Serve over hot cooked rice or hot cooked noodles.