BEEF NOODLE CASSEROLE
- 2 pound ground beef 1large onion,chopped 1 medium green pepper,chopped
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces cream-style corn1 can(10-3/4 ounces) condesnesed tomato soup,undiluted
- 1 can(8ounces)tomato sauce 1 jar (2 ounces)sliced pimientos,drained 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt 1/2teaspoon chili powder 1/4teaspoon ground mustard 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8ounces) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 jar(4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained 1-1/2 cups (6ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make BEEF NOODLE CASSEROLE
- 1in a large skillet, cook beef,onion and green pepper over medium heatuntil the meat is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender;drain.Add the next nine ingredients and mix well.stir in noodles and mushrooms.
- 2transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in.x2-in. baking dish.sprinkle with cheese. bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 minutes oe until heated through.