☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 c
- fresh mushroom italian sauce
- lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese
How to Make Beef & Mushroom Lasagna
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- 2Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the sauce.
- 3Layer half the beef mixture, 3 noodles and 1 cup soup mixture in an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish. Top with 3 noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover the baking dish.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes or until the lasagna is hot. Uncover the baking dish.
- 5Heat the broiler. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.