★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
8 oztomato sauce
8 ozsour cream
6 slicepepper jack cheese
8 ozpasta, bow-tie or ribbed
1/2 tspgarlic powder
·salt and pepper
How to Make Beef Macaroni Sour Cream Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with diced onion, salt, pepper & garlic.
- Cook elbow macaroni until tender, drain and mix sour cream & noodles (only) together.
- Once noodles are coated with sour cream, combine beef with tomato sauce and place 1/2 of mixture in a 8x10 dish.
- Add a layer of noodles and top with 2 slices of cheese. Repeat this once more, topping casserole with remaining cheese slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.