Beef and Pasta Primavera1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef sirloin steak, boneless
8 ozbow-tie pasta, uncooked
1 Tbspolive oil
2garlic cloves, crushed
2.5 cfrozen vegetable mix
1/2 cbeef broth
1/4 tspcrushed dried red pepper
1.5 ccherry tomatoes, halved
1/4 cfresh basil leaves, chopped
1/4 can(s)parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Beef and Pasta Primavera
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Keep warm.
- Meanwhile trim fat from beef steak.
- Cut steak lenghwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add beef and garlic (1/2 at a time) and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.)
- Season with salt.
- Remove to large bowl; keep warm.
- In same skillet, combine vegetable mixture, beef broth and red pepper; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add vegetable mixture, pasta, tomatoes and basil to beef; toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately.
- Total preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes