How to Make Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff
- 1In shallow dish or plastic food storage bag, combine flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Add beef; toss to coat. Remove beef from bag; place on plate.
- 2In small bowl, combine broth and remaining flour mixture from bag; blend well. Set aside.
- 3Spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add oil; heat over high heat until hot. Add beef; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-high. Add onion; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook 4 minutes stirring occasionally. Stir in broth mixture; bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors. Remove skillet from heat; stir in sour cream.
- 6To serve, cook noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain and top with beef mixture.